Sunday, March 8, 2015

Photo of the Week 8: That Time I was a Wedding Officiant


I love this picture--this is Rhonda and Jessy Hill, and it was taken a few hours after I performed their wedding ceremony!

I'm not sure how many people know this, but I'm a licensed wedding officiant. So far I have done three weddings, and they have all been incredible and beautiful for different reasons. I was recommended as an officiant for this wedding, and I'm so glad that I was! It was simple and beautiful, and it was great to get to know these two incredibly kind, and wonderfully in love, people.

Their wedding took place in a barn, but the wedding party came together and made it look gorgeous. I was honestly a little nervous standing up there, speaking in front of so many people at such an important event, but I hide my nerves well! It was fun, and I of course I had to help celebrate with them afterwards at the reception. Here are a few more pictures from their beautiful day:


The pulpit.

A bit closer to my view of the place. The sunlight coming through made the whole room glow.

The gang at the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment