Sunday, May 24, 2015

Heading Home, Part 1

So, I might be a bit behind on blog posts. As in, I traveled for two whole months and have written very little about it. Sorry about that, but hopefully I'll be able to share some more pictures and stories with everyone soon.

Hands down, my favorite part of the break from school was the week that I went home. Granted, it meant a full 48 hours on airplanes within 8 days, but it was absolutely worth it for the time I was able to spend with friends and family. It's nice to be reminded that I have been blessed with fantastic friends and family. The whole week was spent darting around for coffees, lunches, brunches, and dinners with many different people. I felt the love, people, and it was exactly what I was in need of.

One of my favorite memories for the week was a little family party that my aunties graciously set up. It was nice, it was simple, and I coerced politely asked everyone to take a selfie with me. Many of these pictures are first-time selfies, so I hope you enjoy them!

Aunt Ann and Uncle Gary

Uncle Rich and Aunt Cheryl

My father does not often willingly pose for pictures...

Granny and Gramps

Such good-looking people in one picture.




Aunt Gail

Granny and I

Gramps and I


I was asked to delete this. But how could I possibly not share such a gem of a picture?









No comments:

Post a Comment